At RugVista we are dedicated and passionate about helping people to a home they love. We are an entrepreneurial organisation committed to constantly improving ourselves and our business. We are now looking for an ambitious DevOps Engineer who is passionate about automation, communication, continuous improvements, and willing to take the lead in the area.
About the role
Our company is growing rapidly, and the tech team is looking for a DevOps Engineer. You will join an ambitious team of developers who are working close with the business and who are focusing on two main objectives:
- To give our customers the best possible experience when navigating through our website.
- To provide the rest of the organisation with tools to be able to efficiently complete their tasks, often through a high degree of automation.
How you make an impact
- Creating and communicating the strategy for RugVistas DevOps pipelines and infrastructure.
- Collaborating and communicating well with the developer teams and other stakeholders in the company.
What you bring
We’re looking for skills in one or two of these areas, coupled with motivation and curiosity to learn some of the others. In each area, the technologies listed should be seen as examples not exclusive requirement.
- Containerization and Virtualization: you may be experienced configuring Docker or possibly server-less architectures.
- Commercial Cloud: you may have experience working with the services of at least one commercial cloud providers - AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud.
- Automation: you may have set up build and deploy systems and improved automation processes.
- Version Control: you may be skilled in handling source code in git, using for instance GitLab or GitHub.
- Software development: you may be skilled in one or multiple modern programming languages. TDD, DDD or other agile coding practices like pair and ensemble programming (earlier known as mob programming) are concepts you might be familiar with.
- System Administration: you may be experienced at managing servers based on Linux, Windows or in the cloud with AWS, Azure or OpenStack.
- Working with high traffic sites
- Great communication skills
- AWS or similar cloud
- Preferably +3 years of experience in a DevOps role (or similar)
What we offer
- Good work-life-balance thanks to flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work in a high paced, challenging, and cooperative environment.
- Personal development opportunities and room for own ideas and improvements.
- A motivated, diverse and international organization committed to creating and maintaining a workplace where everyone loves to go to work.
- Extraordinary and international colleagues
- A culture inspired by our values: Focus on Impact, Stay True, and Be Entrepreneurs.
- Flexible working hours & possibility to work from home
- A generous employee discount
- Free coffee, fruit and breakfast
- Generous wellness allowance
- Onsite masseuse
Start date: as soon as possible.
RugVista Group is one of Europe’s leading “direct-to-consumer” e-commerce players. We market carpets and rugs through our own web-shops, available in 20 different languages, using the brands RugVista and CarpetVista. The company was founded 2005 and offers a wide and relevant selection of design- and traditional rugs of high-quality at attractive prices
The Group’s operations are divided into three segments: Privat consumers (B2C), Business consumers (B2B), and Marketplaces & Other (MPO). The B2C segment represents the consumer market and is the Group’s core segment.
RugVista Group’s organizational purpose is to help people to a home they love, and our business vision is to become the center of gravity for the European rug industry. We also have a specific focus on driving environmental, social, and economic development in the geographies where our rugs are made.
RugVista Group employs approximately 85 FTEs and is headquartered in Malmö, Sweden, with easy access to Copenhagen airport and public transit options. The RugVista Group AB (publ) share is traded on Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market under the ticker symbol “RUG”.