The role of Digital Graphic Designer at RugVista offers a fantastic opportunity to make an impact within an ambitious, value driven, and international environment that promotes results, personal development, and a collaborative approach.
About the role
The main objective of the role is to create visually inspiring and educational content for our own channels following our brand identity guidelines with the aim to activate and encourage our customers to purchase and engage with our brand.
You will join our Marketing & Sales team where we are devoted to help people in their search for the perfect rug by focusing on the following main objectives: driving profitable traffic to our sites and building a known and liked brand.
The Marketing & Sales department is a full-service in-house agency, working with SEM, SEO, branding, content production, campaign management and CRM where the Own Media team focuses on making it as easy as possible for users to find and buy what they are looking for and to build long-term relationships that engage, activate and support our customers. You will report to the Head of Own Media.
How you make an impact
- Developing and executing creative concepts and visual assets for our own channels (web, email, social media platforms and onsite campaigns) in line with our brand strategy and communication platform. Examples of these are illustrations, banners, infographics, ads and text animations.
- Creating designs and assets for mobile (primarily), desktop and tablet.
- Generating sketches, mockups, visual comps and wireframes for content pages of our website in close collaboration with the Digital Content Specialist.
- Creating landing pages for our site as well as email layouts and templates, working closely with the Digital Content and CRM Marketing Specialists.
- Ensuring that all designs are in line with the brief, our brand guidelines and brand identity.
- Ensuring that stakeholders have access to graphic and copy assets for their channels.
- Collaborating with other Graphic designers in the Creative team to generate concepts and creative messages to meet marketing and business goals.
- Performing design testing together with our CRO Specialist to optimize design concepts.
- Keeping up to date with current developments within the online marketing industry to proactively incorporate relevant trends and innovations.
What you bring
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role or function preferably within the textile or home furnishing industry. E-commerce experience meriting.
- You are a creative, ambitious individual with experience creating and developing visual elements for websites, e-mail and social media platforms.
- Excellent visual and written communication skills (English and Swedish a must).
- High level of customer focus, and experience in transforming data from testing designs into actionable insights.
- Source of knowledge when it comes to graphic design and copywriting.
- A strong online portfolio showcasing previous work.
- Ability to work in a team, as well as high drive when working alone.
- Energetic, impact-oriented attitude with desire for personal development.
- You are passionate not only about the creative part, but also the business aspects with outstanding analytical and organizational skills, structured problem-solving approach and mindset.
- You are familiar with Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, InDesign, Figma, WordPress and DAM systems.
What we offer
- Opportunity to take our brand to the next level and to work in a high paced, challenging, and cooperative organizational environment.
- A diverse and international organization committed to creating and maintaining an inspiring workplace where everyone loves to go to work.
- Competitive benefit package.
- A culture inspired by our values: Focus on impact; Stay true; and Be entrepreneurs.
As soon as possible / per agreement.
We are reviewing candidates continuously, so please submit your application as soon as possible, but no later than July 30th, 2022.
RugVista Group is one of Europe’s leading “direct-to-consumer” e-commerce players. We market rugs through our own web-shops, available in 20 different languages, using the brands RugVista and CarpetVista. The company was founded in 2005 and offers a wide and relevant selection of design- and traditional carpets and rugs of high-quality at attractive prices
The Group’s operations are divided into three segments: Privat consumers (B2C), Business consumers (B2B), and Marketplaces & Other (MPO). The B2C segment represents the consumer market and is the Group’s core segment.
RugVista Group’s organizational vision is to attract, motive, and retain extraordinary people, and our business vision is to become the center of gravity for the European rug industry. We also have a specific focus on driving environmental, social, and economic development in the geographies where our rugs are made.
RugVista Group employs approximately 85 FTEs and is headquartered in Malmö, Sweden, with easy access to Copenhagen airport and public transit options.