About the role
Our Purchasing controller is going on maternity leave, and we are looking for her stand for a period of 11 months. The Purchasing Controller is responsible for developing and analyzing our planning, forecasting, and ordering processes within the Purchasing & Design function. Another area of responsibility is to continuously analyze and follow up on inventory. In your role, you will be reporting to the Head of Merchandising and will also work closely with the rest of the Purchasing & Design team as well as other functions such as Finance, and Operations.
How you make an impact
- Developing and analyzing forecasts in order to plan, optimize, and propose future purchases.
- Analyzing, reporting, and follow up on monthly KPI:s related to purchasing.
- Ongoing inventory analysis and suggestions for improvement potential.
- Continuously improve planning and forecasting processes and identify optimization opportunities.
- Ongoing purchase order controlling and delivery follow-up.
- Ensuring that routines and other documents are updated and compliant with company policies.
- Working together with the Head of Merchandising to achieve set goals.
What you bring
- Outstanding analytic capabilities and comfort working with large data sets.
- Interest in building reports, dashboards, and other business controlling tools.
- Ability to understand how operational processes affect business performance.
- A structured problem-solving approach and mind-set.
- Energy, impact-oriented mind-set, and desire for personal development.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal & written skills.
- Proficiency in Swedish and English a must.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications with deep excel expertise.
- Minimum three years of experience in a similar position.
What we offer
- Opportunity to help shape the purchasing department’s design and purchasing functions and to work in a high paced, challenging, and cooperative environment.
- A diverse and international organization committed to creating and maintaining a workplace where everyone loves to go to work.
- Competitive benefit package.
- A culture inspired by our values; Focus on impact; Stay true; and Be entrepreneurs.
- Extraordinary international colleagues.
- Flexible working hours & possibility to work from home.
- A generous employee discount on the products we sell.
- Free coffee, fruits, and snacks.
- Breakfast on Thursdays.
- Generous wellness allowance.
- Onsite masseuse and yoga.
Please note: The duration of this position will be 11 months, from March 1, 2023, until January 31, 2024, to cover a maternity leave.
We are reviewing candidates continuously, so please submit your application as soon as possible but no later than November 30, 2022
RugVista Group is one of Europe’s leading “direct-to-consumer” e-commerce players. We market carpets and rugs through our own web-shops, available in 20 different languages, using the brands RugVista and CarpetVista. The company was founded 2005 and offers a wide and relevant selection of design- and traditional rugs of high-quality at attractive prices
The Group’s operations are divided into three segments: Privat consumers (B2C), Business consumers (B2B), and Marketplaces & Other (MPO). The B2C segment represents the consumer market and is the Group’s core segment.
RugVista Group’s organizational purpose is to help people to a home they love, and our
business vision is to become the center of gravity for the European rug industry. We also have a specific focus on driving environmental, social, and economic development in the geographies where our rugs are made.
RugVista Group employs approximately 85 FTEs and is headquartered in Malmö, Sweden, with easy access to Copenhagen airport and public transit options. The RugVista Group AB (publ) share is traded on Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market under the ticker symbol “RUG”.