At Rugvista we are dedicated and passionate about helping people to a home they love. We are an entrepreneurial organization committed to constantly improving ourselves and our business. We are now looking for a driven, ambitious backend developer who is passionate about coding, constant improvement, architecture and exploring the possibilities in the newest techniques available.
About the role
The Rugvista tech team is growing and we are looking for a new team member. You will work in a team that is an important part of the future for the company. We are in an interesting phase of creating a new, state of the art user experience focused platform for our customers.
As a backend developer you will work with highly skilled colleagues in an inspiring environment with unlimited possibilities. The pace is high and the team spirit and transparency as well. We share knowledge all the time and helping each other is a natural part of the role, collaboration is the key to success. You will develop our CMS and API’s to be superb in functionality, performance and flexibility.
The team consists of frontend and backend developers, UX designer, CRO expert and PO.
How you make an impact
- Develop and improve our backend architecture in the e-com platform
- Collaborate with frontend/data developers to deliver the whole customer experience
- Take our backend infrastructure and techniques to the next level
- Be curious about changes and new techniques
- Comfortable working in an English-speaking & agile environment
What you bring
Must have technical experience
- Cloud infrastructure and development
- Good understanding of architectural patterns and software design principles in a modern web environment
Preferred technical competence
- Working with high traffic sites
- Wordpress development
- E-commerce experience
- Frontend knowledge and interest
- Preferably +3 years in a similar position
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in a high paced, challenging, and cooperative environment.
- A part in a team that will make the difference of the future for the company.
- A diverse and international organization committed to creating and maintaining a workplace where everyone loves to go to work.
- A culture inspired by our values: Focus on impact, Stay true, and Be entrepreneurs
- Extraordinary international colleagues
- Flexible working hours & possibility to work from home
- A generous employee discount
- Free coffee, fruit and breakfast
- Generous wellness allowance
- Onsite masseuse
Rugvista Group is one of Europe’s leading “direct-to-consumer” e-commerce players. We market carpets and rugs through our own web-shops, available in 20 different languages, using the brands Rugvista and CarpetVista. The company was founded 2005 and offers a wide and relevant selection of design- and traditional rugs of high-quality at attractive prices
The Group’s operations are divided into three segments: Privat consumers (B2C), Business consumers (B2B), and Marketplaces & Other (MPO). The B2C segment represents the consumer market and is the Group’s core segment.
Rugvista Group’s organizational purpose is to help people to a home they love, and our business vision is to become the center of gravity for the European rug industry. We also have a specific focus on driving environmental, social, and economic development in the geographies where our rugs are made.
Rugvista Group employs approximately 85 FTEs and is headquartered in Malmö, Sweden, with easy access to Copenhagen airport and public transit options. The Rugvista Group AB (publ) share is traded on Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market under the ticker symbol “RUG”.