The role as Copywriter at Rugvista offers an opportunity to make an impact within an ambitious, value-driven, and international environment that promotes results, personal development, and a collaborative approach.
About the role
The main objective of the role is to create and oversee copy for marketing campaigns and editorial content on our website, email, and social media channels while ensuring a consistent and cohesive brand voice. You will join our Marketing team where we are devoted to helping people in their search for the perfect rug, by focusing on the following main objectives: building a known and liked brand and driving profitable traffic to our sites.
The Marketing department is a full-service in-house agency, working with SEM, SEO, branding, content production, Social Media, Influencers, campaign management, and CRM where the Own Media team focuses on making it as easy as possible for users to find and buy what they are looking for and to build long-term relationships that engage, activate and support our customers. You will report to the Head of Own Media. The position will be located either at our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, or in Berlin, Germany, where we are in the process of opening a small office.
How you make an impact
• Producing copy for full-funnel campaigns that are activated on owned media channels (website, email, and Social Media platforms).
• Producing SEO-optimised editorial content to support organic content production on our website.
• Manage external agencies to oversee and approve the transcreation of assets.
• Ensuring that our brand identity and TOV is consistently and cohesively approached on all owned media channels.
• Participating in creative concept sessions for campaign copy and messaging ideation.
• Following up on campaign and content performance regularly to suggest improvements and testing opportunities to continuously improve results.
What you bring
• 3+ years of experience in a similar role or function preferably within the textile or home furnishing industry, at an agency or in-house.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (native level) in English and Swedish (any other language a plus).
• Experience producing and transcreating a variety of copy for website, email, and Social Media, including long-form and short-form assets.
• Experience writing for SEO and a strong understanding of on-page SEO and keyword tools such as Semrush.
• Experience with WordPress to publish content on the website.
• Experience using AI to support the copy production process.
• Ability to work in a team, as well as high drive when working alone.
• Energetic, impact-oriented attitude with a desire for personal development.
What we offer
• A diverse and international organization committed to creating and maintaining an inspiring workplace where everyone loves to go to work.
• Working in a high-paced, challenging, and cooperative organizational environment.
• Competitive benefit package.
• A culture inspired by our values: Focus on impact; Stay true; and Be entrepreneurs.
• Hybrid work set up with the possibility to work from home up to 2 days per week.
As soon as possible / per agreement.
We are reviewing candidates continuously, so please submit your application as soon as possible, but no later than November 15th, 2023.
RugVista Group is one of Europe’s leading “direct-to-consumer” e-commerce players. We market rugs through our own web shops, available in 20 different languages, using the brands Rugvista and CarpetVista. The company was founded in 2005 and offers a wide and relevant selection of designs and traditional rugs of high quality at attractive prices.
The Group’s operations are divided into three segments: Private consumers (B2C), Business consumers (B2B), and Marketplaces & Other (MPO). The B2C segment represents the consumer market and is the Group’s core segment.
Rugvista Group’s organizational purpose is to help people to a home they love, and our business vision is to become the center of gravity for the European rug industry. We also have a specific focus on driving environmental, social, and economic development in the geographies where our rugs are made.
Rugvista Group employs approximately 85 FTEs and is headquartered in Malmö, Sweden, with easy access to Copenhagen airport and public transit options. To further expand our regional presence and recruitment base, Rugvista is in the process of setting up a small office in Berlin, Germany.
The Rugvista Group AB (publ) share is traded on the Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market under the ticker symbol “RUG”.